No one ....well only a few will still admit to voting for Bush. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Printable View
No one ....well only a few will still admit to voting for Bush. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Lol exactly right. The ACORN thing is blown way out of proportion and pretty irrelevant.
The way things have gone for the last 8 years...if I voted for Bush last 2 times.....whatever I thought this time? I'd vote the other way with the hope of getting a better president. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Exactly, which is why Obama will be the next president. I guess right now some ppls idea of Karl Marx politics is looking better than Karl Rove politics. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
although McCain is very similiar to Bush when he first went into office, people need to remember this isn't Obama vs Bush, this is Obama vs McCain.
I'm not for either of them, but I will not vote in Obama who plans on taxing the crap out of small business owners.
Do you all really not care about the back bone of America? small businesses are what held this country together..
I'm not going to see a President come in and tax our family business any worse than it already is, and put us out of business.
But it really is voting in Bush again, new face same policies.
And the average small business makes a lot less than 250k, so they would receive tax cuts under the plan and also eliminate capital gains taxes for small businesses... so itd pretty much even out wouldnt it?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But it really is voting in Bush again, new face same policies.
</div></div>
When will it end? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
When will you realize it's a fact? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] If it wasnt then Mccain would be win come November right?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">although McCain is very similiar to Bush when he first went into office, people need to remember this isn't Obama vs Bush, this is Obama vs McCain.
I'm not for either of them, but I will not vote in Obama who plans on taxing the crap out of small business owners.
Do you all really not care about the back bone of America? small businesses are what held this country together..
I'm not going to see a President come in and tax our family business any worse than it already is, and put us out of business. </div></div>
I really think most business raise prices when they get taxed. They set prices according to labor and materials. I know what happens when the gas goes up at the store, and what everybody says when mimium wage gets raised. Mostly McCain has lied about the taxes. From factcheck-
"Update, Aug. 12: The tax falsehoods continued with the release of a McCain Web ad Aug. 11 claiming that the "perks" of joining the Obama "fan club" include "a tax incease for everyone earning more than $42,000 a year."
Analysis
Sen. John McCain's campaign released the 30-second spot Aug. 8. Campaign spokesman Brian Rogers said the ad would be running in Colorado, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin.
John McCain 2008 Ad:
"Painful"
Announcer: Life in the spotlight must be grand, but for the rest of us times are tough.
Obama voted to raise taxes on people making just $42,000.
He promises more taxes on small business, seniors, your life savings, your family.
Painful taxes, hard choices for your budget. Not ready to lead. That's the real Obama.
McCain: I'm John McCain and I approved this message.The ad continues McCain's pattern of misrepresenting Sen. Barack Obama's tax proposals as falling on middle-income families. It claims that Obama "promises more taxes on small businesses, seniors, your life savings, your family." But that's untrue for the vast majority of small businesses, seniors and individual taxpayers, who would see their taxes go down under Obama's actual plan. He proposes to increase taxes only for those with more than $250,000 in family income, or $200,000 in individual income....."http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/more_tax_deceptions.html
The stuff is there if you don't like him, fine. The tax story seems to be pretty much a story. Check for yourself. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But it really is voting in Bush again, new face same policies.
</div></div>
When will it end? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] </div></div>
Nov...either way it can't be soon enough.